& Marketing Automation
Email Marketing Services in New Jersey
Is Yours Turning into Snail Mail…No One Opens it?
Email marketing seems like a dinosaur compared to social media, doesn’t it? But in reality, it’s one of the most reliable digital marketing sources out there. With the sophisticated email platforms that are currently available, A/B testing is a snap, reporting is robust, and results are impressive…when campaigns are well-thought-out and executed. Is yours?
At Robb Digital, we’ve learned from our years of traditional marketing experience what works and what doesn’t for various industries. We deploy the tried and true methodologies that show consistency over time for the best results. We believe in keeping emails simple, relevant, and interesting to keep your customers clicking through and coming back for more…more information, more offers, and more of what your brand has to offer. It’s that simple.
Our email marketing solutions include the following:
- Campaign Development
- Design and Content Creation
- Reporting and Analysis
- Topic Suggestions
Email Marketing Agency Services that "Deliver"!
Email marketing services are tools that businesses use to design and distribute email campaigns to their customers. These services help promote sales, encourage customer loyalty, and build brand recognition. To get the most bang for your buck when it comes to email marketing, many companies choose to enlist the help of an email marketing agency, like Robb Digital. An agency can provide valuable strategic planning and insights into email segmentation and personalization, as well as expertise on how best to craft compelling copy. Additionally, email marketing agencies offer targeted data analysis so you can measure the success of your email efforts in real-time. The advantages go far beyond simply having a lot of resources at the ready – we also help ensure that your campaigns are firing on all cylinders and getting maximum ROI.
Types of Email Marketing:
- Email newsletters: These are great to send out on a weekly or monthly basis. They can provide an update on the business, create an opportunity for your audience to engage, and remind them of the services that you offer. A valuable asset that will nurture your audience and provide a call to action.
- Re-engagement emails: Sometimes subscribers become inactive. Asking your audience for feedback is a great way to ensure your business is top of mind.
- Nurture sequences or marketing automation: An inbound marketing tactic that strings together curated content targeting a specific audience. These campaigns often include free and informative materials that gauge the audience’s interest, such as webinars or ebooks.
Want to get your email campaign back on track?
Robb Digital team in New Jersey has the talent and the tools to revive your emails and get your customers reading and engaging with your brand more often!
Contact us or call 732-486-3111 to find out more.
Marketing Automation to Nurture and Convert
Generate More Leads with Marketing Automation
Your marketing should be as strong as your business. Marketing automation uses powerful software to market your business on multiple channels while engaging your customers. Marketing automation will not only bring your business more revenue, but it can be an essential communication tool. Relationship management is crucial to a business, and marketing automation is the tool needed to create and maintain those relationships with your customers. This software engages leads at critical points, turning a conversation into a conversion.
With Marketing Automation We Will:
- Generate more leads for sales on your website by identifying anonymous web visitors and capturing them with forms on your site
- Increase the number of qualified leads by implementing follow-up emails to new and prospective clients
- Drive more sales by sending emails to people who looked at a specific page or product and did not complete the transaction so that we can get them to make the purchase.
- Improve up-selling and cross-selling by sending emails to customers who bought a specific product with information pertaining to other related products and other products that they can buy
- Review sales stats throughout the entire process so changes can be made to -the process as needed
Take a look at our marketing automation process:
Target audience research: Gathering data on what the audience is searching for is essential. Garnering their attention to opt-in to the campaign is the first step; what appeals to them? Robb Digital executes this from the research to the creation and design of the landing page that will grab the user’s attention.
Creating a funnel of personalized workflows: A deep understanding of the consumer allows us to recognize what they are immediately looking for. Email automation delivers relevant and relatable content at the right time. The prospect will feel heard, they will trust you, and they will soon turn into warm leads.
Provide answers with high-value content: At Robb Digital marketing, we believe in delivering value. Prospects want to know why they should trust you, and they also want free content… Because who doesn’t? Marketing automation should include high-value content, such as resource guides, checklists, how-tos, and e-books. Our team of graphic designers and content creators will construct content that educates and adds value to your customer’s journey.
Collect data: We analyze what is working and what is not. We dig into the analytics to continuously improve the customer journey and make informed decisions based on clicks, subscriptions, website visits, and more.
Nurture high-value relationships: Ultimately, we do the work, so you do not have to. Nurturing leads manually is messy and hard to manage. Marketing automation and Robb Digital offer a seamless experience where the content is cultivated specifically for the client based on the actions that they take. Resulting in a personalized experience, happy client, and life-long customer.
Statistics show that marketing automation drives a 451% increase in qualified business leads and will put you ahead in your field.
Marketing automation is not just cutting-edge; it is leading-edge. “91% of the most successful users agree that marketing automation is ‘very important’ to the overall success of their marketing across channels.” – Marketo & Ascend2, Marketing Automation Strategies for Sustaining Success.
Partnering with Robb Digital Marketing will cost you a fraction of what competitors charge and will give you a comprehensive end-to-end solution.
Be in the 49% of companies currently using marketing automation and engaging with their customers in ways we once only dreamed of! Contact Robb Digital today to learn how we can help you turn those leads into revenue.